In 1837 a Courthouse was constructed in Hartley to deal with the number of convicts living in the area. Settlers moved into the village and a number of houses and inns were built. Today 17 buildings remain and Courthouse tours are available. Located at Hartley 11km east of Lithgow.

20 minute drive from Black Gold Cabins

See more at www.nationalparks.nsw.gov.au/hartley-historic-site

Get In Touch

3 + 11 =

Phone: 02 6355 7305
Email: [email protected]
121 Main Street
Wallerawang NSW 2845