On the western fringe of the Blue Mountains, just two hours from Sydney and at the gateway to the Central West, the Lithgow area is the perfect getaway. Best known for its industrial heritage, Lithgow is also an exquisitely beautiful area boasting six national parks and rare flora and fauna.
Places of interest to visit …..
- State Mine Heritage Park & Railway.
- Lake Lyell Recreation Area.
- Small Arms Factory Museum.
- Eskbank House.
- Hartley Historic Site.
- Lithgow & District Family History Society.
- Rydal Village Heritage Walk.
10 minute drive from Black Gold Cabins